Only 19.95 + 6.50 Shipping and Handling
- Stretchy, Soft, Comfortable, Tough!
- Only soft trimmer shoulder pad on the market.
- Greatly reduces physical stress / removes the
- Allows you to trim faster, by providing full
- Actually makes trimming fun.
- Fits all models of string trimmers and blowers.
- Ends painful blower use; of vibrating hands.
- Quick disconnect, and easy use.
- Smooth shock absorption as you walk, elimin-
ating the uncomfortable jerk and burn on your
- Fully adjustable; one size fits all.
- Great for DIY homeowners and professionals!
- Most of all, this is the most ergonomic solution
ever invented to ease your landscaping pain.
We guarantee it!
Same Day Shipping!
USA, Australia, Canada
|Its been 40 years since the string trimmer was
invented; one of the coolest inventions ever made.
They forgot one important thing though; its heavy
and its awkward. The conventional string trimmer
strap only ties you to that vibration and pain
while restricting your movements. Every where
the trimmer head moves, your shoulder must
move in equal proportion. The operator must
take countless baby- steps to trim around objects.
Well that doesn't help at all.
Nearly four decades later, someone finally created
a string trimmer and blower suspension; that
provides constant support while providing a full
range of motion. The Trimmer Assist.
Seems like common sense now ... Don't you think?
Trimmer Assist ; Complete Universal Landscaping Strap; Fits these String Trimmers, Hand-Held Leaf Blowers, Edgers
Echo, Husqvarna, Tananka, Homelite, Black & Decker, John Deere, Poulan, Mcculloch, Toro, Bolens, Ryan, Troy Built, Cub Cadet,
Shindaiwa, Feather Lite, Kawasaki, Ryobi, Green Machine, Stihl
Contact us anytime; tony(at)trimmerassist.net
NLKUSLLC; Trimmer Assist is Patent Pending
We just finished a great National Hardware Show, in Las Vegas!
Worlds Only Pain Relieving Trimmer Assist; String Trimmer &
Blower Suspension System
String Trimmer Suspension
Order Right Now!
NOW SPONSORING NASCAR CHEVROLET DRIVER No. 8
MAX GRESHAM, CAMPING TRUCK SERIES! Check out our
first race, Charlotte NC May 17th. Press Release